Allah SWT Almighty’s warning through children

 

 
O Allah Alhamdulilah, I can still continue this writing and I have left Palu. Now, I am transit in Makassar and I am in Garuda Indonesia 609 plane to Jakarta at 17.25, Monday, April 30th 2012. Thank for Mr. Parlin and Mrs. Parlin who have picked up and helped my works in Palu.

The picture above is my daughter, named Putri who was born. At that time, I am as a parent for the first time for my life. I feel unbelief and that was like a dream that I had a child. Subhanallah, that was so amazing when I heard her tears for the first time. At that moment, I realized that I was a father. For the first time also, I call to prayer and iqomat to a child’s ear, indeed there is no word to imagine that happiness at that moment. I was grateful to Allah that gave me a beautiful child and there is no disability in my child’s body. This moment is same with another parent in the world when their child was born.  

When my wife is going to bear, I prayed and wished that Allah give ease in birth process. It was so hard the struggle of woman when labor. My wife had to wait for three days and had to be induced and in Caesar operation, my child could be born to this world.   

While labor process, I realize that is why we must dutiful to our parents because of not easy and so really hard that labor process. If man can bear, I will not choose that matter, for that matter is really hard and hurt.  



"It is quite extraordinary to be a mother".



Eexcitement and happiness that no measurable and cannot be bought with anything I felt at that time. Every parent must want their children always feel happy and smile happy forever until they grow up. 

At that time, I was so grateful to Allah SWT and to my parent for their hard work and their sacrifice which not little and not be paid with anything in the world.  

Indeed so amazing when we saw a baby as if no load and as if life is beautiful.



When we were born by our mother to the world, we don’t know and don’t bring anything. Our parent who teaches us all of anything, talk, eat, drink, religion, morals, and so on. At that time, we are still holy and clean like a cotton and white cloth which not stained with anything.     



Elapsed time and my wife have to work again after her leave finish and alhamdulilah we have babysitter for our child. I give book about children in order to she know and understand how to she has to educate my child. At that time, I really feel happy to read book, article internet, and want to make a book about children and their development, for the best moment for development of brain’s baby is between ages 0-5 years old, and that moment cannot be repeat again  

A day, two days, a month, two months, I begin lulled again with my work and my wife is also like that. We are almost 100% submit all of education of our child to babysitter because of our work and tire every arriving at home. 

Is same fate reader’s child with my child?        

I really seldom play and spend my time with my child, and I am busier with my work and go to another city than spend with my child. Those activities make me complacent and feel that I am responsibility enough to my child, for I always pay baby sitter to take care and educate my child. At that time, I think like that, and seem that matter make inner contact between me and my child is not too close, and even except that, we are always depend on our baby sitter. We seldom play and kidding with our child, and I forget that child is deposit of Allah SWT who deposited directly to us, and our task is educate and raise them beautifully.

I have tried to use baby sitter service when my child 10 month old until 1,5 years old. I feel my wife is not close inner contact with her baby, for every early in the morning when our child is not wake up yet, we have gone to office, and every arriving at home, we are tired. We sometimes play with our daughter not too long because we assume that there is someone who help us to play with our daughter. Unnoticed, day by day is up by us.

To find your closeness with your child when the child is by way of an early riser who is he looking for? His father, mother or baby-sitter you? If the father or mother, you do not worry too much but if the baby-sitter then you are away with your children.

When our child is 1,5 years old, our baby sitter is stopped working so that our child got ill and hospitalized in hospital for three days because she did not want to eat. She only wants to eat with her baby sitter. At that time, my wife and I felt be reproved by Allah because we have forgot and not responsible to taking care child.

If we ask to our selves, whose child is she? Our child or baby sitter’s child?

Since that matter happened, my wife and I change in order to taking care our child. I am grateful, Alhamdulillah Allah reprove us when our child is still 1,5 years old, not when our child is grow up. If like that, we will regret forever. 

Our child is trusted from Allah SWT who have to educate and taking care as well

Allah is really Gracious and Merciful. When my daughter is around 8 month, she got ill and had to hospitalize in hospital. At that time, I begin to be reproved by Allah SWT, and for the first time I see my daughter fever. To see her condition is really pity, and at that time I prayed to Allah that I really want to change that sick move on to me not to my child, and I wish Allah healing the ill my child. Her fever is really high until 40 degree Celsius and had seizures. At that time, I really felt like slapped and was remembered by Allah that I had to take care and care her not only when she was born. To see child 8 month is infused and needle pierced his skin I really cannot bear to see it. Almost 3 days I prayed in order to Allah healing her ill. When my daughter got ill, I take care my daughter. At that time, I just thought about my child’s healthy.  

Three days has changed my paradigm and priority of life and at that time the most important thing is only my daughter. I did not work, and I only saw and could not do anything for her healthy. Alhamdulillah Putri recover and can be back at home. At that moment is the happiest moment and I begin to change pattern my work and my love pattern to Putri. When the last time I played for a while and often bring work home as much as possible so now I do not bring work home and spend more time playing with her.

When Putri was 1 years old, I really wanted to buy her a bicycle and Alhamdulillah I got sustenance. That night, I had to go to Ternate at 01.00 am and that time is the first time for me to go to Ternate. My willing to buy her a new bicycle is really big, and at that time I had feeling that I will pass away or I will not meet with Putri anymore. I don’t know that where did that feeling come from.  

That night was around at 07.00 pm, I forced my wife to take me to buy new bicycle for Putri. At that time, my wife said that I could buy new bicycle for Putri when I be back to Jakarta again, but I forced in order to buy new bicycle at that night. My willing was come true, and I can see my child ride her new bicycle before I go to Ternate. I pushed from the back was very beautiful and happy. I was not bored to hug and kiss her and sleep her in my hug. I hugged and kissed her when I will go to airport Soekarno-Hatta.

I was in the plane with my partner and hajj delegation, I prayed in the plane in order to safe until our destination. At 01.00 am, view in under the plane could not be seen. I was sleepy and tired so that I slept slumbering. Suddenly, respirator is down and opened and we had to use oxygen masker to breath. At that time was the first time (and hopefully never happen anymore), plane begin down the high. I and all of hajj delegation were panic, besides we prayed and remembrance. In my mind at that time, I will pass away. I tried to calm and tried to pray to Allah SWT in order to safe and meet with Putri and family again. I sat near the window, and I saw the high of plane is getting low. I could see the lamp in the sea. I and all of hajj delegation prayed on and on. There was no notification from the pilot and stewardess. I just tried to calm, and crying one of passenger’s baby is getting make me sad because of remembering with my family. I really needed Allah’s help at that time. Around 30 minutes, we had to use oxygen masker and then there was notification from pilot that the plane was accident and had to be back to Jakarta.    

I always prayed in order to can be back to Jakarta and could land safely. All the passengers prayed and Alhamdulillah we could land safely in Jakarta. The pilot went out from his room with the face panic and without smile. We are grateful to Allah SWT that we could safe in good condition and thank to pilot. The first thing that I do is pray subuh and I try to hide that thing to my family, for I am afraid that they will worry. All of the passengers must wait another plane.   

We were arrived again with another plane around 06.00 am. The feeling of afraid and worry afraid us, and I had to go to Ternate and the schedule could not be delayed or changed. The plane that we got on now is really cool. When we almost arrived to Ternate, the cabin remove smoke so that we were panic again, and after that we got explanation from stewardess that there was no something wrong and we were wished be calm. When we landed in Ternate airport, I was really grateful and happy. The first thing that I did was phoned my wife and heard Putri’s voice. When I heard her voice without my knowing my tears fell down. At that moment, I was really grateful to Allah SWT, for Allah has given me age to arrive in Ternate. After that moment, I tried to do not get a plane because of trauma.



Experience of damage to the aircraft and use an oxygen mask made ​​me realize reflect and think when it comes to going on the things I was afraid of it, then what will I bring for lunch after death?



When Putri was 1 year old, she was often got ill. Almost once 2 month, she had to hospitalize and made me absent because I had to take care her. I think that why Allah try me like this. I ask to Allah that what’s wrong with me so that my child had to come out hospital. 

I tried to be patient to do this life. Until one night, I met with a grandfather and alms to him. He knew the story of my child in the hospital. I was asked to be patient and tried to ask to myself.   

After I met that grandpa, I realized that I was still less charity from my money which I got from Allah SWT and tried to count my money, besides I tried to expend treasure and set aside some for. Alhamdulillah, after I was diligent to alms, my child was not often sick anymore.   
You can see and read at E-Book Process Of Seeking God 





tag: Cara untuk hidup bahagia, ebook, e-book gratis, tips, tips kehidupan, tips menjalani kehidupan, tips keharmonisan keluarga, keluarga, ayah, ibu, anak, pacar, cinta, sex, hidup, handphone, gratis, playstore, game, sukses, sukses kehidupan, islam, muslim, ahok, pemilu, uang, gratis, murah, meriah, uang, cara untuk hidup sukses, tulisan, pengalmaan, sharing, berbagi, indah, foto, pemandangan, cerita, kehidupan, cerita sukses, ,indonesia, keluarga, harmonis, islam, muslim, allah, god, tuhan

Komentar

Postingan Populer