tips happy morning

Morning is the beginning of life, after we woke up from a deep sleep all night, a       question happened before sleeping. Can we wake up in the morning, tomorrow? Will we be healthy or sick, awakened by circumstances, or we have run out of breath because the contract has      been revoked by the Supreme Esa and just leave the name ? Do we know what happens tomorrow or the next minute ? Why, sometimes, we defer to feel today?

Whether we could enjoy the morning?



No one can be sure that tomorrow will be fine, no one knows what will happen tomorrow, but sometimes we believe that tomorrow will be fine and it looks like, it is a necessity that we must accept any day.




Are we aware that there is no certainty for tomorrow? 

Are we willing to give up in the morning, for ourselves?




Anything can happen in the morning. Usually, we do everything in a hurry to avoid being hit jammed. So we did not kiss our childern, wife. Or even we already angry in the morning.

In my opinion, morning is the beginning of happiness.

Enjoying the morning? Soon, at holiday, Saturday or Sunday. Now it's time to work, look for money and we should do verything in a hurry because of waking up lately, and a lot of problems in the office. We often put things off, put off lunch for busy, why? Are not we relapse mag when it feels uncomfortable?

I experienced that every day has its own story.


A hard to forget experience happened when I was in sixth grade of elementary school. Every morning I walked to school with my friend, enjoy the morning dew. The air was so cool. If there was rain at night, our shoes must be covered by a plastic bag (so it would not dirty). If there would be an examination at school, we went to school spiritly.

We always through the same street, but  we chose different way that morning, because there was a dog out of the luxurious house. It had fierce looks, and the dog was in the middle of the road. We pretended not to see the dog and hope it did not approach the dog but spontaneously the dog approached one of us and make him run.

The dog immediately pursue with enthusiasm while barking. My friend felt fatigue, he directly using the squat theory and pretend picked up stones. The dogs left,  felt afraid, but , the dog back towards me

I decided to squat too, but it still pursue me. It still chasing me How could it had different reaction? I looked it while I run

Did the dog bite me? hahaha
Suddenly I fall into a ditch.

I did not attend the street and only pay attention to the dog behind. I was afraid, I did not want to be chased and bitten by it. My shirt and pants are dirty, my elementary school uniform is grubby. My arms and legs had abbrassion, as if laughing at a leisurely pace dogs. Then it left away . I could not angry to the dog because the owner call it. The dog walk proudly wagging his tail. Swinging like a male model on catwalk towards his master, I lived alone in a filthy gutter. 

This article from ebook happiness is simple  Happiness Is Simple at scoop or happiness is simple at Amazon.com or Happiness is simple at google play and you can buy at iTunes too.



tag:

happiness, sex, free, ebook, e-book, tips happiness, happiness is simple, simple, god, morning, sunday, iTunes, apple, mac, free, mac, alone, not happy, funny, 







Komentar

Postingan Populer